January 12, 2009

week 2 .. almost time to leave the mtc ! [08.27.08]

i got my flight plans last friday ! i depart the mtc on september 2nd .. tuesday @ 5am .. my flight leaves at 8:40a & goes to Ohio & i have a 3hour layover there & then a 30min flight to MILWAUKEE !

i feel almost ready to leave but NOT at the same time .. i am super excited, anxious & nervous ..
everything is well here at the mtc .. i get to go to the temple in a couple hours ! me and my comp s' blickfeldt are still great .. we are sad to leave each other in just a week .. i am still learning tons and the spirit is so strong ..

my JODY DRESSES are amazing ! love them .. love my placa & still DON"T feel pantyhose .. oh well !

tuesday night devos are the best .. 2 weeks ago we heard from dallin h oaks .. amazing ..

funny story of the week .. s' fox was making fun of my big mouth and she made me laugh WHILE i was drinking and made water come out of my nose DURING a practice teaching lesson ! oh me !

i love you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment