October 08, 2010

Alexander Scott Wann

HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH!
23 years old.
wow!


remember how i barely met you 7 months ago?
crazy.
you have been in my fami for almost 2 years.

at least this greatness of a meeting finally happened.


you are my bro a.

thank you for being such a good brother.
little brother that is!


and braden is my little brother too.

you and my big sister are SO good together.
even if she is a cougar!


thank you for enjoying my silliness.

reasons i love my bro a:

*we decided on nicknames for each other AFTER we finally met
[bro a & mo .. we keep it simple]

*bonding over march madness

*TLC
[no scrubs & dont go chasing waterfalls]

*road trips to Vegas & AZ

*letting me tell him all about my 1.5 years in Wisco

*loving my big sister

*keeping me warm with his sweaters


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!

one year older.
one year wiser.

i am sad i am missing out on birthday festivities with the fami but oh so glad you can celebrate together!

I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment