February 08, 2011

i love babies.

in 6 months to this day this little peanut is expected to HATCH.
[hopefully you all caught that piece of cleverness!]

my level of excitement for auntie hood is zooming off the charts.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BABIES. 


i am declaring this my little peanut.

my little peanut is going to be a boy.
[that is just my guess virtual world! just so you know they have not found out yet.]

H&B can even name him after me.
MEL.
[as in mel gibson!]
done & done.
or justin bieber.
take your pick H.

i love you three!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you and Jake need to come take a visit then and see our new little one in a few months to hold you over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES PLEASE!
    i would love to hold your newest little boy!
    you are due before heidi correct?!

    this sister of mine lives in queen creek, az so lots of visiting will be happening to az!

    ReplyDelete