January 23, 2011

GREEN & GOLD .. go pack go!

i woke up this am with this on my mind ..
GB Packers vs. Chicago Bears

we all know the green and gold will dominate.

listen and enjoy.



last night i was talking about my mission. of course.

alex or was it alisha asked me if i was a Farve fan of a Packer fan?!

I AM A PACKER FAN ALL THE WAY!

Green Bay is where i started my lovely mission in the WMM.
on my 4th day in Wisconsin i had the pleasure of going to the ever famous Lambeau Field.
Monday Night Football vs. the Minnesota Vikings.
amazing.
read >>> here if you like.


those Packers SHUT DOWN the city, maybe even state for their football!


we had many adventures and service opportunities that took us to through those G gates!


when i went back in June to visit i took Marmie by good ole Lambeau to see it in all its glory!


I LOVE GB. I LOVE THE PACKERS. I LOVE WISCONSIN.


GO PACK GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment