March 10, 2010

WELCOME HOME SISTER WARNER !


WELCOME HOME !

its good to be home in the great state of CALIFORNIA. i repped LA the whole time i was in WISCONSIN. now i gots to live up to it !

for real. i LOVE california. i LOVE wisconsin. i LOVE my family.

i am so grateful to be back home with them. its kinda strange at the same time though ! i get to call/see/talk to them wheneve i want to. thats fun.

they threw me the best homecoming.

i feel so loved from all who supported me over the 18 months i was serving my Heavenly Father. THANK YOU. it means the world to me.

now for real life. cali nation is where its at. for now anyways. we will see what the Lord has in store for me. STAY TUNED. you never know what will happen in the life of ..
MELANIE ELIZABETH WARNER.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are home! Has it really been 18 months? Congrats on serving an awesome mission. I loved following the process of your mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have found your blog! You look great and so happy too! We miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete