October 05, 2011

surprise is on you miss card!

i am so grateful this lovely lady was born.
pretty sure peyton is too.

10.10.11 is her actual birth but i got a text from peyton late monday eve asking me if we could pull off a little surprise for this wonder women on wednesday.

i said no problem.
with the help of liz, max and using the womansion we had it covered!


she thought they were going to get sushi after a quick stop by the womansion but was she in for a treat instead!

dont worry boo, sushiversary on me when you get back!


isnt she a beauty!
the birthday girl.


i can feel love in the air!


i love you boo.
thank you pey for getting the surprisee surprised!


we all love you birthday girl!
enjoy the fall of virginia and turning 23 officially.

>>>

and on a complete side note someone sent me this quote and i really like.

I choose...
to live by choice and not by chance;
to make changes, not excuses;
to be motivated, not manipulated;
to be useful, not used;
to excel, not compete.
I choose self-esteem, not self-pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinion of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment