August 13, 2009

the TRIO nation in MILWAUKEE ! [08.10.09]

WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MILWAUKEE AND THE ADVENTURES OF ..
sister behrends .. sister black .. sister warner [the trio for one transfer !]

THE LORD BLESSES US ! i feel so blessed .. this describes my feelings perfectly ..

1 Nephi 1:15
"...I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love"

it was SO hard leaving my beloved GREEN BAY & APPLETON AREAS but i know the Lord sends us where He needs us .. He needs me here in MILWAUKEE with sister behrends and black ! [which is just the best trio EVER .. how great is it that i get to be back with my 1st girl ! crazy. WE LOVE IT]

i miss my little sister j SO MUCH ! she is still holding down the winnebago NICE AND STRONG ! she is with sister bryner now .. who actually busted [your 2nd comp] sister black .. sister bryner took my spot in the GB and now in the Winnebago ! crazy good times !

MILWAUKEE IS SO DOWN ! the really cool part is that MY MAMA HOOD was trained here and trained another missionary here and NOW I AM HERE. everyone KNOWS & LOVES THE HOOD and its so great b.c. I LOVE THE HOOD. thanks mi mama !

so start sending me the goods .. MAIL THAT IS to here ..

5651 Broad St. Ste #1
Greendale, WI. 53129

[this is the mission office i know but that is where i am now ! i live 5 minutes from the mission home and the mission office ! its so great !]

ALSO .. i CANT believe this BUT i entered the MTC almost 1 YEAR AGO ! august 13, 2008 ! this coming thursday will be my 1 year ! we will be at Zone Conference on august 13, 2009 ! i love ZC so what a good day for me ! i have so many thoughts and feelings about being out for this long.



BEING A FULL TIME REPRESENTATIVE OF THE LORD HAS BEEN THE GREATEST OPPROTUNITY I HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN.

it truly is indescribable ! i love this work and I KNOW IT IS TRUE IN EVERY WAY !

on to the goods of missionary work in milwaukee :

* right now we cover 4 units .. 2 in milwaukee [ Muskego Lakes .. which is the ward President & Sister Barrett attends & Milwaukee 3rd YSA Ward .. i love the YSA .. we get to work with UWM ! also the sisters here opened Racine/Kenosha and are working down there in 2 units part time b.c. we only have 11 sisters .. we have 1 more sister coming to the WMM at the end of this transfer so after we are even sister b&b will go down to racine/kenosha and i will stay in milwaukee with another comp !]

so basically life is CRAZY right now .. President Barrett called our trio .. "DYNAMICALLY RECONFIGURABLE" .. we are going to be SUPER BUSY .. on exchanges A LOT .. and DIVIDING AND CONQUERING ! life is great ! i love both these sisters SO much ! i already know my sister black so its really fun to get to know sister behrends !

life was kinda crazy LEAVING the appleton area .. I MISS THOSE YSA SO MUCH ! they are small BUT so strong ! they helped my faith grow leaps and bounds ! i was so blessed to be in that area ! President Barrett is truly an inspired man.

coming to milwaukee has been a joy yet .. i am learning how to be a missionary all over again ! I LOVE IT ! i am meeting lots of the members and getting aquainted with BIG CITY LIFE !

oh and btw .. AUGUST = HUMID like no other ! and the rain/thunder storms are amazing !

i truly feel blessed. there will be more good info this coming week on all the work we are doing here. i am still in mega learning mode about the area and wonderful saints of milwaukee !

i do know this .. milwaukee has A LOT of suburbs to it .. we LIVE in MUSKEGO .. the CHAPEL is in HALES CORNERS .. we WORK in FRANKLIN, NEW BERLIN, WEST ALLIS, HALES CORNERS, MUSKEGO and many more i am sure i am not familiar with yet ! and just think this week i will go to racine and get to know more there ! I LOVE THE WMM !

i am on my 9th transfer .. which is INSANE and this is what i am remembering and focusing on as i am GOING and DOING the Lords work.

3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

1 Nephi 1:20
"...But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance."

this gospel is true. i know it is because i have asked my Heavenly Father. each one of us have that beautiful opprotunity to speak directly to Him. how amazing !

thank you for your support, love and faith in me.

I LOVE YOU !
sister warner

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to have your address now so I can write you!!! I am also glad to know that you loving your mission. it is such a special time in your life.

    ReplyDelete