May 10, 2010

the time goes on ..

life is moving along ..

i decided i LOVE the month of MAY.

here are a couple of reasons ..

#1 .. i received my mission call for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on MAY 8th, 2008 !

#2 .. its Mothers day ! i just love my marmie and the fact that i can and hopefully will be a mother one day !

#3 .. SPRING ! enough said.

#4 ..  end of school .. beginning of summer time !

#5 .. i went to the Temple for the first time on MAY 30th, 2008 !

there are many other reasons for me to LOVE the month of May but those are my top 5 that i can think of right now.

something else that i LOVE are MORMON MESSAGES.

this one is very touching to me and i know the many others who have seen this already or who know of the nie nie blog. i LOVE her strength and love for the gospel of Jesus Christ. her and her husband are an inspiration to me.

3 comments:

  1. hey, our teacher in relief society played this video in her lesson on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I came to your new blog! Thanks for sharing that video. It was very special to watch. I hope all is going well and we miss you! Remember to look us up if you come to UT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sister is me payano from green bay . i love mormon messege too. and this one , those messege make me feel very good. i love your blogspot.

    ReplyDelete