February 15, 2010
LOVE ! [02.15.10]
TIS THE MONTH OF LOVE !
there are so many people/places/things i LOVE. it is A LOT. trust me !
this past week i have been focusing on THE LOVE OF GOD.
how fitting for the DAY OF LOVE .. valentines day !
i LOVE these Scriptures ..
1 John 4:7,9-11,16,18-19
"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."
"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him."
"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."
"Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another."
"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."
"We love him, because he first loved us."
2 Nephi 1:15
"But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."
we learn a lot about the love of our Heavenly Father from John and Nephi !
i LOVE love. i LOVE knowing my Heavenly Father loves me eternally, He sent us His Son so that through Him we could live with Him again. i know my HF loves me enough to help me keep going, growing and changing so that i can be a little more prepared each day so i can return home to live with Him. it is all b.c. of LOVE.
this week was VERY filled with LOVE from sister b.johnson and i !
here is the down low ..
* a very relaxing PDAY of writting letters and getting to chill ! it was full of love as we wrote to family and friends !
* a fun family dinner with the payne family. their little girls reminded me of how crazy us warner girls were for you marmie ! you are wonderful.
* sister b.johnson and i made the YSA FHE treat of "puppy chow" aka muddy buddies ! so good. we got to have a nice chat with our wml sean and he is so on board and his FAITH is increasing with the LDSSA and INSTITUTE !
* STORM ! it was a white out and we had to drive to platteville and then to the east side of mad town and then back to the west and all over. we were SAFE marmie ! i feel like i can drive in anything now after 2 wisconsin winters !
* interviews with our papa barr was the best. it was weird that this was my last transfer interview. president asked me when i walked in, "ready to sign on for one more ?" with a little wink and i told him i would love to but that you family would kill me ! he agreed but doest really want me to go !
* we had appointments back to back ! it was really good ! some new to teach like SUSAN and then also BRITTANY who has been learning for a long time.
* i survived eating a bite of a weird Laotian egg. so did sister b.johnson ! thay and souy gave it to us and they barely speak english so luckily we didnt die from the egg !
* LUNCH and LESSON with SHYLINA ! it was amazing ! she is stellar. you can tell she needs the healing of the atonement and she is going for it. ethan who is a member referred her to us and he texted us that night and told us she was going to quit smoking ! we didnt know she smoke or had even talked about it at all with her ! HOW AMAZING !
* mad four splits was so fun ! i love going on splits with the women and getting to visit new faces and help all involved feel the spirit of the Lord !
* we did service at the old folks home ! we love tabor oaks and being able to serve and help them ! the old people are so funny and cute ! we got to help with a chocolate fountain fondue party ! i love chocolate ! they LOVED the party for them !
* we have many opprotunites to rescue those who are falling away and that was a focus on friday. we had amazing lessons with nitasha and ericka. i love them and with Gods Love they can find their way back on His path.
* we started HEART ATTACKING people that night ! it was way fun and we had to be sneaking ! we were like little cupids !
* HIGHLIGHT = JP MATHER MADISON CAPITOLS HOCKEY GAME ! another + was meeting emily .. his BYU GF who introduced him to the church. it was a FUN hockey game and we got to meet JPs dad who is not very down with the church and we heart attacked JPs car thanks to emily having his car keys !
* MY 18 MARK ! i have officially been sister warner for 18 months ! sister b.johnson and i celebrated and it was fun ! i cant believe time has gone SO fast !
* more and more heart attacking ! so so so fun !
* DAY OF LOVE ! what better place to spend then at church !
* shylina made us valentines and drawings ! she also loved church again and is enjoying reading the book of mormon, she is golden !
* the GAILUSHAS = LOVE ! bro. gailushas made us an EXCELLENT VALENTINES DINNER ! peppercorn steak [i LOVED it !] garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with peppers and chocolate mousse ! MAN WAS IT GOOD. it was full of love as well !
* we heart attacked some more and then had chocolate smores with papa and momma nolte ! man that is why i have gained weight in the WIS !
now its on to another week of teaching, finding and doing good !
I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT !
keep spreading the LOVE to all those around you ! i will !
I LOVE YOU.